Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TuneTrek-Union Station-Indi

July 12th.  2012

So I arrived in Indi with a couple days free for advancing and scouting out locations.

I'd done a bit of research and was most excited about trying to get into Union Station.

The first of it's kind in America.  Built to handle multiple trains arriving into one central location.  1849.


The Headhouse with the tower was built in 1866 to help accommodate the volume of passengers coming in and out of the station.

I couldn't get a hold of anyone over the phone so I decided to head over and see if I could find someone.

Luckily, the first person I saw had a clipboard and looked official.  Her name was Jen Wilson and she took care of the events that were booked in the main space.   She was very interested in the project and took a bit of time checking on when there would be a window for me to get in and film.

She then got me in touch with her boss, Doug Allison who was very helpful and wanted to make sure I wasn't doing a project that involved nudity.  Apparently, he allowed a photographer to come in and later found out that he was shooting pictures of naked models...while there were tours going on....with children.   I assured him that I would be keeping my clothes on.

Here's the incredible room I performed in.






Check out the episode here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH0pX2uTVjc

Peace,
mp





No comments:

Post a Comment