Tuesday, March 17, 2015

NEW TuneTrek & SOLO RESIDENCY

HIHOWAREYA!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Today I've released a new TuneTrek filmed at the home of the famous  
American Author Thomas Wolfe.  Thomas grew up in this house which 
was a boarding house run by his mother.   
It features my new song "I'm OK"

View the episode HERE:  Thomas Wolfe Memorial

Check out this great article about the episode in Mountain Express:  Mountain Express

Visit the house HERE: Wolfe Memorial site


I'm also excited to announce night #2 of the MikelParis solo residency at           

Pianos in NYC.  I'll be performing songs from FLOW, HIHOWAREYA Vol. 1,
and TuneTrek episodes.   Guests shall sit in.  There will be GuitarDrumming,
Singing, Stomping, Vocal percussion, and distorted Mouth Bone.  

TUES. March 17th.  8pm

Go here for more info:  http://www.pianosnyc.com/

Thank you for the support.
See you soon.
peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment