Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MikelParis TuneTrek

I'm excited to give a sneak peek of my new travel and music show "TuneTrek"

I've been traveling all over the US since June and have filmed a bunch of episodes in really cool historical spots and amazing scenic vistas.


When I've found a location, I gear up with UnderArmour clothing and footwear, Pentax camera gear, my Wechter Pathfinder acoustic guitar, Zoom H4N audio recorder, and Maui Jims.  Without the help of these companies, this project wouldn't have been possible.


I then document my trek to the location, shooting pics and vids using the Optio WGII of interesting things I see.


When I arrive, I meet up with my contact person and hope to get them on camera giving a little history of the site (I've convinced most...).  Then I'll scope out a performance shot and set up the gear.


I've been playing songs in the episodes that I plan on releasing on the next bunch of MP solo music releases.  The acoustics and visuals of the spaces have been incredible.  I'm so excited to share.


Then I'll walk around the site and gather pics and vids of the building or landscape to help tell the story of the location.


Season 1 begins Sept 25th.  TuneTrek Tuesdays.  7pm.  EST.



No comments:

Post a Comment